“Selected papers will be published in the VACUUM (Elsevier), Materials Today: Proceedings, and Molecular Systems Design & Engineering (RSC) after Peer-Review process”
ACCEPTED ABSTRACTS: Plenary /Invited talks | Oral presentation | Poster presentation
Call for Papers
Papers are invited in the form of oral and poster presentations. All those desirous of participating and/or presenting a paper in the conference are requested to complete the online abstract submission process. Authors are requested to submit one-page abstract in the prescribed format on the website. Best oral and posters awards will be awarded by the conference organizers.
Abstracts for Oral and Poster presentations should be in Times New Roman with in A4 format. The title should be in bold with font size of 14 followed by authors name(s) in the next line, and affiliation in the subsequent line(s) as central alignment. This should follow the Email ID of the presenting author. The presenting author should be underlined. The format for abstract submission may be download from web.
The ISFM-2018 committee encourages the submission of original scientific material unpublished at the time of the abstract submission deadline.
The deadline for abstract submission is December 31, 2017. Submissions received after this deadline will not be considered.
- Advanced Functional Materials
- Development of New Materials for Energy Applications
- Electrochemical Energy Storage System
- Energy Harvesting
- 2-D Materials
- Smart and Intelligent Materials
- Polymeric materials
- Drug design and delivery
- Advanced Materials for Biomedical Applications
- Biomaterials for Tissue Engineering Applications
- Functional Materials for Bioimaging and Theragnostic Applications
- Protein and Peptide-Based Material
- Hydrogels for Biomedical Applications
- Theoretical Tools for Designing Microscopic to Macroscopic Properties of Functional Materials
- Topic Advanced Materials for Forensic Science Application
If authors wish to withdraw their abstracts from presentation or publication they are requested to send a letter via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before (date). Consequently, the abstract will not be presented nor published.
Notification of Abstract Acceptance
The Organizing Committee will notify the authors about acceptance or rejection of abstract by March 10, 2018.
Selected papers, will be included in the special issue of VACUUM (Elsevier), Materials Today: Proceedings, and Molecular Systems Design & Engineering (RSC) after Peer-Review process.
Oral Presentations/ Poster Presentations.